|See the map for directions - click on it for a larger map:|
For more information please contact: Barbara: 503-919-0270 - Jon: 503-860-7909 - Patty 503-786-2984
To rent Risley Landing Gardens (aka "The Gardens or the Park") a check payable to Oak Grove Garden Club, Inc. and a signed User Consent Form are required to confirm a reservation. Also, a Certificate of Liability from the renter's insurance company specifying coverage for the date of the event must be submitted at least two weeks prior to use of the Garden or Oak Grove Garden Club, Inc. reserves the right to keep the deposit and cancel the reservation.
LARGE USER AREAS:
1. The Gazebo seats up to 35 people on built-in benches. Two water faucets are located outside on the south corners and two electrical outlets are inside the south corners. Push the red re-set button to restore power.
2. The landing depot foundation (20 x 30 feet) has seating on the walls and a view of the Willamette River.
3. The riverbank terrace are (30 x 60 feet) is level for tables with a river view but NO BEACH ACCESS.
4. An additional (10 x 60 foot) open hospitality area is under a large Douglas fir tree next to the driveway.
5. The unisex restroom has an outside electrical outlet on the southwest corner.
GATES, PARKING AND CHECKLIST:
Thank you for visiting our website today, , please come back again!
Click here to return to the club's home page
Please remember: the photographs contained herein are copyrighted by the photographer(s),
and may not be copied without express permission! Thank you...
3> To contact the WebMistress, please write to her -
(this is not a hyperlink: please copy & type my e-address. Thank you...)2>
This domain and website "OakGroveGardenClub.com" is dedicated to the memory of my grandmother, Audrey Larie Dirr Poland, and has been donated to and maintained for the Oak Grove Garden Club by Sandra Reiley in her honor.